TTHM Mobile Phone OutreachCell phone users now exceed PC users. Improve your mobile outreach strategy.
PEER-TO-PEER SMS TEXTING BY TTHM
Try our powerful new broadcast technology; mass-texting that does not require an opt-in.
Promote Upcoming Events, Generate Teletownhall Opt-Ins, or Deliver Key Messaging
- Peer-to-Peer Texting technology allows TTHM staff to send thousands of scripted text messages an hour to your target audience without requiring an opt-in.
- The TTHM Team manages additional scripted responses based on replies to the initial message. Draft ‘YES’, ‘NO’, ‘MORE INFO’, ‘OPT-OUT’ and ‘CUSTOM’ replies.
- Gather Opt-Ins for an upcoming event, for advocacy opportunities, or for ongoing communication. Reporting details each response over the life of the campaign.
- Purchase Targeted Data to reach the mobile audience of your choice. Response rates are higher than email, voicemail and mobile alert.
- Use the ‘MORE INFO’ response to drive message recipients to a page on your site, or to a TTHM Web Registration page to learn more about opting-in for events.
- We add ‘OPT-OUTS’ to our internal Do Not Call list so that they are automatically scrubbed from future Teletownhalls, Voicemail Blasts and Text Alerts.
Peer-to-Peer Texting to a mass audience...
- There is a $250 Setup Cost for each text message campaign – that includes sending the Initial Message and managing replies.
- Outbound texts cost $0.15/each, with the majority of the total cost coming from sending the Initial Message.
- TTHM Staff sends each message manually to ensure FCC compliance. Our team also manages each response for intelligent reply selection.
TTHM MOBILE OUTREACH STRATEGY
Reaching out to cell phones has become a must.
That’s why Telephone Town Hall Meeting is creating and implementing new strategies for mobile outreach.
We start by harvesting mobile opt-ins using a Web Registration Page. TTHM creates the page, you link to it on your website, on social media, and in any emails you send to your target audience. Your registration page can collect opt-ins for phone blasts, text alerts, teletownhall broadcasts, patch-through opportunities, and even email addresses for your e-newsletter. We can add optional location, language preference and demographic fields to your registration form as well. Or tell us about unique data you need to collect.
All of this opt-in collection is a great long-term plan for updating and improving your outreach list, but right now you may need broader outreach.
That’s why we also offer Mobile Alert technology. These ringless voicemail drops deliver your recorded message to targeted mobile phones without requiring an opt-in. The mobile carrier places these messages without ringing the user’s phone so that they get the message without being hassled. The recipient can listen to your recorded message to get a web address or detailed information on upcoming events, actions and opportunities.
Telephone Town Hall Meeting can help you build your audience into the future.
Contact Us now to set up a virtual conference so that we can discuss how to tie all of your mobile outreach together.
How we expand your mobile outreach opt-ins...
- Custom Web Registration Page
- Collected by TTHM Staff During Teletownhalls
- Tagged by Polling During Teletownhalls
- Text Unique Keyword to Short Code
MAXIMIZE YOUR OTHER OUTREACH
This strategy helps our clients build a robust opt-in outreach list that empowers your other messaging.
Teletownhalls are better when you have more active and interested advocates who have signed up to participate.
Phone Blasts give you better results when your target audience has opted-in with cell phones to receive them.
Patch-Through registration gives you a list of advocates looking for an easy way to use their voice to respond quickly on key issues. We dial them with your messaging and then they get connected to a target organization or representative to make that message heard.
Live Call Outreach allows you to reach out to cell phones without requiring an opt-in from mobile users. Use a Live Call Center for Advocacy, Voter ID, GOTV, Education. Visit our Live Calls page to learn more.
- Text Updates
- Ringless Voicemail Drops
- Teletownhall Broadcasts
- Patch-Through Advocacy
- Phone Blasts